Why Choose Vidyalankar
- Intensive Classroom Coaching by IITians
- Extensive problem solving in class
- Rank Booster Tutorials to improve concepts and accuracy with speed in problem solving
- Excellent study material designed and developed by experts covering GATE syllabus
- 8000+ Problems woth solutions for practices
- Compendium of formulae for quick revision
- Specially curated enhanced quality videos for concept clearing
- Concept wise crisp videos help in revision too.
- Acessible through any device
- 24 Classroom tests
- 18 topic wise tests with detailed performance analysis
- 15 full length online tests based on GATE pattern
Last Minute Revision
- 25 hours Revision sessions
- Quick glance of entire Syllabus
- Problem Solving
- Tips on Test Strategies
Post Result Guidance
- Guidance on How to apply to IITs, NITs & Specialization
- Guidance on opportunities in PSUs
Resources For GATE Students
Detailed Printed Study Material for every subject, prepared by IITians as per latest GATE Syllabus.
Online video lectures for concept clearing
Get Value Test Packs & Premium Test Packs Online
Solve the Past 20 years GATE paper’s and take the FLT’s from Vidyalankar GATE Classroom Coaching Program. Be consistent.Watch All Rankers Speak
Our Classroom Coaching Toppers
I chose GATE over GRE because I wanted to pursue research & develop something for our country. I started preparing for GATE in the V Semester & also studied in the preparation leave. Vidyalankar study material helped a lot towards my preparation. The mock test made me escalate my performance. I tried to cover almost all topics and made a weekly schedule for preparation.
Kaushal Bhogale, AIR – 107 (CS)
I wanted to get into PSUs , hence chose to give GATE . The preparation for GATE helps build concepts. During my preparation with Vidyalankar I learnt that accuracy matters more than speed. I solved numerical problems everyday and with time reached upto 100 numerical problems per day & also never missed any lectures in Vidyalankar , the consistency helped me a lot.
Bhavendra Jha, AIR-216 (ME)